We are constantly amazed and inspired by our users — the people who use our Frontline tools to make a difference in their communities. From combating malaria to connecting people to health services to assisting farmers in rural Zambia, users have found countless ways to apply our products to their context.
Press coverage has included a mix of stories about both our users and our Team. You can find examples of the impact of our products around the world at the links below.
- ReliefWeb: Using text messaging as a weapon in malaria war in Cambodia
- allAfrica: Climate Information Alerts Boost Poor Farmers in Zambia
- National Geographic Traveler: Leapfrogging the Internet
- Wired Magazine: Look Ma, No Internet! Free Software Gives Text-Messaging New Reach
- CNN: The reluctant innovator
- Fast Company: US State Department Is Trying To Make A Thousand Ushahidis Bloom
- Ashoka: Acknowledging changemakers: Ken Banks awarded Ashoka Fellowship
- The Economist: Mobile Services in Poor Countries: Not Just Talk
- Daily Nation: Next on Google Maps: Hospitals, roads and kiosks of Korogocho slum
- NDItech: On the Front Lines with FrontlineSMS
- We Magazine: Technology for Transparency – SMS Helping Protect Children Against Violence
- New York Times: A Quest for Hybrid Companies That Profit, But Can Tap Charity