Frontline Service Level Agreement
Updated August 18, 2015 Occam Apps SLA. During the Term of the applicable Occam Apps Agreement (the "Agreement"), the Occam Apps Covered Services web interface will be operational and available to Customer at least 99.9% of the time in any calendar month (the "Occam Apps SLA"). If Occam does not meet the Occam Apps SLA, and if Customer meets its obligations under this Occam Apps SLA, Customer will be eligible to receive the Service Credits described below. This Occam Apps SLA states Customer's sole and exclusive remedy for any failure by Occam to meet the Occam Apps SLA.
Definitions. The following definitions shall apply to the Occam Apps SLA.
- "Downtime" means, for an Occam Apps Covered Services, if a user receives error responses for more than 5% of their requests to supported services. Error responses to supported services are logged in the form of 5xx errors.
- “Supported services” means all Occam App Functionality and URLs, excluding FrontlineCloud’s Inbound API Requests which are separately governed by a workspace’s tier.
- "Occam Apps Covered Services" means FrontlineCloud. This does not include FrontlineSMS, FrontlineSync, or the services of integrated service providers.
- "Monthly Uptime Percentage" means total number of minutes in a calendar month minus the number of minutes of Downtime suffered in a calendar month, divided by the total number of minutes in a calendar month. This does not include scheduled and announced maintenance time.
- "Service" means Apps (as applicable) provided by Occam to Customer under the Agreement.
- "Service Credit" means the following:
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Days of Service added to the end of the Service term (or monetary credit equal to the value of days of service for monthly postpay billing customers), at no charge to Customer|
|< 99.9% - >= 99.0%||3|
|< 99.0% - >= 95.0%||7|
Customer Must Request Service Credit. In order to receive any of the Service Credits described above, Customer must notify Occam in writing via email@example.com within thirty days from the time Customer becomes eligible to receive a Service Credit. Failure to comply with this requirement will forfeit Customer's right to receive a Service Credit.
Maximum Service Credit . The aggregate maximum number of Service Credits to be issued by Occam to Customer for all Downtime that occurs in a single calendar month shall not exceed fifteen days of Service added to the end of Customer's term for the Service (or the value of 15 days of service in the form of a monetary credit to a monthly billing customer’s account). Service Credits may not be exchanged for, or converted to, monetary amounts, except for customers who are on Occam’s monthly billing plan.
Occam Apps SLA Exclusions . The Occam Apps SLA does not apply to any services that expressly exclude this Occam Apps SLA (as stated in the documentation for such services) or any performance issues: (i) caused by factors described in the "Force Majeure" section of the Agreement; or (ii) that resulted from Customer's equipment, partner services, unstable infrastructure, or third-party equipment (not within the primary control of Occam).