FrontlineSMS has a number of resources available to help you install, setup and use our software, as outlined below:
Getting started with FrontlineSMS
- Help finding compatible Phones and Modems.
- Read Ashoka/Changemakers’ SMS Quick Start Guide.
- Read through our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Attend monthly FrontlineSMS drop-in sessions at our offices and online.
- Find further help and resources for Version 1 of FrontlineSMS here.
- Find out about upgrading from Version 1 to Version 2.
Solutions and support
- For support you can post questions or comments, see the FrontlineSMS User Community.
- For more information about using the FrontlineSMS software, see Resources for Users.
- For more information about how to use the FrontlineSMS code, see the Developers section of our website.
- Selection of videos, training guides and introductions.
- Explore best practices of using SMS as a behavior change campaigning tool here.
- FrontlineSMS entry on Wikipedia.
- Mobile Database of articles, projects and reports on the use of mobiles phones in development.
If you still have unanswered questions or concerns, contact us for more information.