JUNIOR TECHNICAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
WHO WE ARE
FrontlineSMS is an award-winning social enterprise that helps users harness to power of messaging to build better services. Our team works closely with companies, non-profits, and governments to leverage messaging to increase the quality, volume, and efficiency of their work.
We’re experienced with the full life-cycle of messaging implementation, with more than a decade of experience making messaging work in some of the hardest contexts in the world. At the heart of what we do is the Frontline software suite - an award-winning, cloud-hosted, software as a service, messaging management and automation platform.
FrontlineSMS is a cloud & Android-based SMS management and automation software. Our software started out as an open source, desktop-based SMS management app 13 years ago and has since evolved into a powerful, flexible and highly configurable cloud-based messaging automation platform backed by a mature rule engine with flexible APIs.
For 13 years, thousands of people, organizations and companies have used our platform to save money and lives, educate children, lead communities and optimize hospitals. We love working with our platform users every day across the world for various use cases and automations.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a tech enthusiast who also enjoy showing people how useful technology can be in their daily life and personal projects. A logical thinker who understands how software works, and can even maybe code a bit, but isn’t sold on the ‘living to code’ you know some are.
You are a comfortable public speaker and can communicate effectively both orally and in writing. You are able to listen to a client’s needs, are eager to learn more and come up with a list of requirements that our team can work on to realize. We won’t put a number to your years of experience but this is isn’t your first job.
The Things You’ll Do
As one of our Account Managers, you will work with the whole FrontlineSMS team, from sales to developers, supporting our users in achieving their projects’ goals by harnessing the power of the platform.
It is a critical part of the role to be expert in the product. This requires constant learning and debate as the product expands its featureset and grows as a platform that has the ability to meet ever more use cases..
- Develop and maintain relationships with our current clients, understanding each of their unique project and their objectives.
- Help users design, test, and launch their workflows in FrontlineSMS.
- Identify and support clients who would benefit from added support and training.
- Work with the sales team to organize regular and on-demand interactive demo and training sessions - remote and in-person.
- Proactively engage users - current and potential - with new platform features that are relevant to their project ideas.
- Support our Saas monthly subscription users as they sign up and begin using the platform as well as other transitions that our users make on FrontlineSMS.
- Keep track of and manage communications with our invoiced clients whose subscriptions are about to expire or have expired.
The Things We’ll Like About You
- You enjoy innovating as part of a small close-knit team.
- Knowledge of messaging, automation, and/or Saas.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related field.
- An interest in feeding into the marketing and sales process and materials with product insights and customer feedback.
- Experience in researching, understanding and expanding knowledge of different user personas and how their product needs vary.
If this sounds like you, apply now! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A cover letter or email about who you are and why you’d be a good fit at Frontline. It’s the most important part of the application - and we won’t consider you without it.
- Your CV/Resume. Points for brevity. Why you’re a great fit > why you’re great.
Compensation is competitive (and commensurate with your experience) and so are we.