Who We Are. What we're hiring you to do
Frontline is an award-winning social enterprise that helps our users build better, using messaging. Our team works closely with companies, non-profits, and governments to leverage messaging to increase the quality, volume, and efficiency of their work. Our team provides strategy, design, development, implementation, testing, and support with more than a decade of experience in making messaging work in some of the hardest contexts in the world. Frontline reaches tens of thousands of users in 200 countries, connecting millions of people across industry, geography, and size of enterprise. At the heart of what we do is the Frontline software suite - an award-winning, cloud-hosted, software as a service, messaging management and automation platform.
Our team provides the services, technology, and experience to build successful, valuable messaging for a range of communities all over the world. We’ve worked with legal aid providers, non-profits, and governments, but this position is one of our first focused investments in the legal technology community.
That’s where you come in.
You will join, manage, and grow our engagement with the legal technology industry, building targeted partnership strategies, designing product features, and growing our commercial footprint.
The Legal Lead plays a pivotal role in orchestrating Frontline’s marketing, sales, communications, and operational growth with legal service providers. You will design, implement, and sell FrontlineSMS platform with your consulting services to the legal technology industry.
The Things You’ll Do - Engagement
We want you to design an engagement strategy for the legal services industry. Help us build on our track record and reach the service providers, firms, and individuals that lead the field.
- Build a go-to-market strategy for the Frontline platform and services in the legal technology industry
- Conduct market analysis, identify partnerships and growth opportunities
- Build key platform, channel, and client partnerships, extending our value proposition and building profile
- Provide in-depth subject matter expertise to clients, which will include messaging use, automation, service design, data visualization, and engagement ladders in legal services
- Develop a content calendar comprising of blog posts, white papers, and presentations
- Work with the CEO, CTO & COO to coordinate Frontline content, product roadmap, and team support
The Things You’ll Do - Sales
- Grow our legal services technology platform, marketing + sales operations
- Identify strategic clients, set sales targets, and make commission when you hit them
- Build and manage a portfolio of legal technology consulting clients
- Contribute case studies, success indicators, and marketing materials to the wider outreach team.
- Coordinate with user support, account management, and roadmap planning to identify emerging opportunities and features
The Things We’ll Like About You
There will of course be many things, some of which will include:
- In-depth understanding of the legal services technology industry
- 3-5 years of marketing and sales (ideally management) experience
- Experience with messaging, Saas, and/or automation in legal practice
- Understanding of software as a service as a business – including growth strategies, success metrics, and sales strategies
- Experience using digital marketing tools, task managers, and sales CRMs
- Experience (and happiness!) working remotely
- Engaging writer, with experience producing public-facing materials
- Passion for engaging people and driving adoption of inclusive technologies
- Confident public speaker – able to speak authoritatively and entertainingly about technology
- Willing to travel and work with diverse populations
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you! Email us at email@example.com with
An introduction to who you are and why you’d be a good fit at Frontline
A CV (Tip: we prefer CVs that are only 2-3 pages at most, focusing more on projects and achievements, rather than those featuring large lists of acronyms and certifications - this way it’s much easier for us humans to read and understand just how great you are!)
Make the subject Legal Lead
Compensation is competitive (and commensurate with your experience) and so are we.
LOVE THIS ROLE BUT NOT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Networks are powerful and we’d love to reward anyone who shares this job advert with someone that is perfect for this job. If you refer someone who joins us in this role we’ll say thanks with $500 when they pass their probation.