Who We Are. What we're hiring you to do
Frontline is an award-winning social enterprise that helps our users build better, using messaging. Our team works closely with companies, non-profits, and governments to leverage messaging to increase the quality, volume, and efficiency of their work. Our team provides strategy, design, development, implementation, testing, and support with more than a decade of experience in making messaging work in some of the hardest contexts in the world. Frontline reaches tens of thousands of users in 200 countries, connecting millions of people across industry, geography, and size of enterprise. At the heart of what we do is the Frontline software suite - an award-winning, cloud-hosted, software as a service, messaging management and automation platform.
Our team provides the services, technology, and experience to build successful, valuable messaging for a range of communities. We’ve worked with community radio programs, large non-profit multi-media campaigns, and even governments to produce interactive radio content. The Media Lead position is designed to build out and formalize our investments in interactive media, regardless of format. The rise of interactive messaging not only increases engagement, it opens a wide range of new broadcast formats, business models, and opportunities to contribute to the evolution of media.
That’s where you come in.
You will lead our engagement with pioneering interactive media companies, building targeted partnership strategies, designing product features, and growing our commercial footprint. That may be working with podcasters, pitching online streaming services, supporting museums, or building standalone, narrative games. What matters is that you build great products, strong relationships, and, of course, revenue.
The Media Lead plays a pivotal role in orchestrating Frontline’s marketing, sales, communications, and operational growth with interactive media providers. You will design, implement, and sell FrontlineSMS product and consulting services in the media industry.
The Things You’ll Do - Engagement
We want you to design an engagement strategy for producers of interactive media. Help us build on our track record and reach the outlets, creative firms, and individuals that lead the field.
- Build a go-to-market strategy for Frontline products and services focused on building interactive media - prioritizing up-and-coming formats, players, and your portfolio of interesting work
- Find, contribute to, and bridge communities! Help us find where creative things are happening and help us understand how we can support emerging innovators
- Represent Frontline at the events, meet-ups, and conferences that support your community and strategy
- Publish creative and instructive multi-media content about how interactive messaging and web integrations can help media develop audiences, insight, and value in-line with their goals
- Provide in-depth subject matter expertise to clients, which may include messaging use, automation, service design, data visualization, and engagement ladders in interactive media campaigns
- Develop a content calendar, including blog posts, white papers, and presentations
- Work with CEO, CTO, COO to coordinate Frontline content, product, and team support
The Things You’ll Do - Sales
We want you to build amazing things - and that means bridging the creative and business worlds.
- Analyze and target customer types, based on position, organizational, + revenue structure
- Design our media product platform, marketing + sales operation
- Identify strategic clients, set sales targets, and make commission when you exceed them
- Grow an interactive media sales + operations team within Frontline
- Build and manage a portfolio of product and consulting clients
- Contribute case studies, success indicators, and marketing materials to Frontline marketing operation
- Coordinate with user support, account management, and roadmap planning to identify emerging opportunities and features
The Things We’ll Like About You
There will of course be many things, some of which will include:
- In-depth understanding of interactive media - both as a format and an industry
- 3-5 years of marketing and sales (ideally management) experience
- Expertise in messaging, automation, SaaS, multi-media content and broadcast platforms
- Understanding of the Saas business – including growth strategies, success metrics, and sales
- Willingness and interest in learning new technologies
- Self-motivated leader, willing to take risks, and do enough homework to make sure they’re good ones
- Experience working remotely
- Experience using digital marketing, task, and sales management tools
- Engaging writer, with experience producing public-facing materials
- Passion for engaging people and driving adoption of inclusive technologies
- Confident public speaker – able to speak authoritatively and entertainingly about technology
- Willing to travel and work with diverse populations
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk to you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with
An introduction to who you are and why you’d be a good fit at Frontline
A CV (Tip: we prefer CVs that are only 2-3 pages at most, focusing more on projects and achievements, rather than those featuring large lists of acronyms and certifications - this way it’s much easier for us humans to read and understand just how great you are!)
Make the subject Media Lead
Compensation is competitive (and commensurate with your experience) and so are we.
LOVE THIS ROLE BUT NOT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Networks are powerful and we’d love to reward anyone who shares this job advert with someone that is perfect for this job. If you refer someone who joins us in this role we’ll say thanks with $500 when they pass their probation.