caption id="attachment_7443" align="alignright" width="300" caption="'Doing' the FrontlineSMS empowerment logo \o/ "] Our latest FrontlineSMS e-newsletter is out now, and shows that it has been another packed few months at FrontlineSMS!
Our newsletter comes out every few months, and provides an update on FrontlineSMS community news and our upcoming activities. You can subscribe to our e-newsletter on the right hand side of the screen, and you can now read the latest edition online, which includes:
- Bringing mobile tools to journalists around the world: A recent award from the Knight Foundation will allow FrontlineSMS to develop new tools to enable digital news gathering anywhere there's a mobile signal.
- FrontlineSMS in action: Highlights of recent guest blog posts from those using our software around the world.
- Using FrontlineSMS in context: The latest discussion group on our community forum.
- Details of new FrontlineSMS:Credit website launch.
- Best practice in mobile tech and social change: Overview of recent training sessions by FrontlineSMS and by TechChange.
- T-shirts for FrontlineSMS Heroes! Limited edition T-shirts printed for our valuable interns and volunteers.
- Latest media and publications which FrontlineSMS have featured in and written for.
Take a read of our latest e-newsletter here to find out more. And don't forget, you can subscribe to our e-newsletter on the right hand side of the screen, if you'd like to receive our updates straight to your inbox!